Blog Section

Wayleave Agreement Scottish Power

If your roadmap is rejected, a new design and offer will be required – no work can be done on third-party properties until the roadmaps have been agreed. It is difficult to assess whether or not to enter into a Wayleave agreement before selling a home. In general, most seek a deal and compensation because they intend to stay in a property, as the agreement (if it allows for future approvals) can affect the saleability of a property in terms of value. While I`d like to give you a concrete answer, it really depends on a number of factors such as the value, duration, and potential impact of public services. A qualified financial advisor or your local roadmap agent would be your best point of contact for advice. First, contact your local board with the details of the pole number, etc. They should be able to refer you to your local council/county roadmap officer. This is the best way to get in touch first. I see you can apply on the UK Power Networks website, but do you think it would be better to use a Wayleave company? If you apply and decline an offer, can you contact a Wayleave company? The SSS recently invaded my country and carried out excavations and the installation of a cable without my knowledge and consent. They now want me to sign a Wayleave agreement. Given their illegal actions, should I accept this or sue them? Perhaps similar to Don Tuske`s experience: we have problems with the miscommunication of SSEs on roadmaps and the work to be done.

The team showed up unexpectedly yesterday, even though it happened a few weeks ago and I had asked SSE to let us know in advance. (Policy documents indicate 5 days in advance, except in emergencies.) It is necessary to work on our land, but we are not satisfied with some of the claims that the team has made, their responsibilities, etc., so we investigate. If I were you, Don, I would be wary of quick offers of SSE. What you describe, the installation of devices without knowledge, let alone consent, horrifies me. Good luck! Hello, I searched the UK Power Networks website for everything related to the Wayleave agreements and couldn`t find anything. Do you have a preformatted Wayleave agreement claim letter that can be sent to UK Power Networks? Thank you Hi Stuart, thank you for your comment. It looks like the neighbor mistakenly claimed the pole. Apart from that, when the sons/lines cross their property from the picket on your mother-in-law`s land, I believe they still have the right to claim it. It may be interesting to clarify this point with your local officer, who will be able to continue to advise and perhaps review historical claims, since claims are for the address – that is, if it was claimed at a “different” address, even if it is unfair, it may still be due to your mother-in-law. Here too, the Wayleave Officer or a wayleave specialist company might be your best call. Experienced dad readers looking out their windows will probably notice all kinds of threads cutting through the landscape.

Perhaps even overhead lines of electrical contact to house and building structures in the vicinity. However, it is important not to confuse telecommunications lines with power lines. In general, rural villages and suburbs are the ones that would most likely have the potential for a first payment. The right of access to land is granted by a land right, which can be a personal agreement between us and the grantor (Wegleave) or a permanent right to the land (easement/servitude). In some cases, no voluntary agreement is reached and we may have to rely on our legal powers to guarantee the relevant land rights. In such circumstances where no agreement can be reached and there is no alternative design solution. Before concluding the legal powers, the circumstances and the subsequent procedure must be verified by the SPEN project manager, the land offer and the client. Fees associated with using legal powers will be in addition to your connection fee. .